What I want this to be
5:17 AMI want to create a site for positivity and motivation. Sometimes we lose ourselves and all we need is a small push.
I want to create a site for positivity and motivation. Sometimes we lose ourselves and all we need is a small push.
2 comments
It is always hard to be motivated but by thinking things over perhaps looking through different eyes it will come again. Being selfless and nice all the time is a impossible challenge because eventually it'll feel unfair that during the time of doing so much good it never comes back. However, isn't the point of doing all this good is to do good and not expect anything. When other people smile or are appreciative of these acts it reminds us of what we are doing. Lesson learned this year is: Life doesn't wait. By focusing on myself or avoiding my feelings for past 5 and half years has wasted a bunch of time. I feel like the main reason is being scared of what I did wrong and realization that I'm not the strong or manly boy i hope myself to be. Spending a lot of time with friends and speaking out about my feelings has lessened this bad habit of mine. Right now, it's just very troublesome to feel so fragile or emotional. Past two years, I things have changed dramatically. Last year, I was being soley focused on myself and was less worrisome about WOMEN HAHA. I felt loved and cared for TONS, but then this caused me to be selfish and less alert about other peoples dillema. This year, I'm trying to care more but it hinders schedules and I seem like a PAIN sometimes. Love has taught me, that running away when things get bad will not solve the problem, being too focused on one thing and not evenly balancing it could lead to problems, being too worrisome will make things worse, trust that your loved ones care and love u, know yourself better and try not to put on a facade of TOUGHNESS, and lastly never give up when your're feeling depressed or miserable since by being down will also bring your relationship down. Oh and communication is not only about communicating with your loves one but also knowing yourself better and how it affects your relationship - Ez :)
ReplyDeleteOOPS FORGOT THE QUOTE MATH ACTUALLY HELPS LIFE :O "Love gives you strength while being love gives you courage" Ironically, this quote has made myself more different as I'm taking the courageous step of facing my fears which I shoudl've a long time ago. I also think sometimes I lack strength but just by watching her smile and at least talk with me makes it up. Friends are important as well cuz I can doing MUCH PLANNING WITH THEM HEEHEE GET SURPRISED XDD
Deleteplease be nice :)